EXPANSION OF SELF-AWARENESS
MHM – MORE Humanistic Methodology has a practical approach, where the practitioner has a set of techniques, session structures, tools and pillars of learning to understand and work the human being in their individuality, as shown in the Chart.
Karina M. Kimmig and Fridolin L. Kimmig, creators of MHM-MORE Humanistic Methodology, bring together scientific knowledge with a deep understanding of human nature, and a long journey of experience in client change processes, which led them to teach this methodology since 2006. MHM is a living methodology, continually evolving by its creators for outstanding client work
THE METHODOLOGY OF TRANSFORMATION
- Systemic look at the client / patient’s self-discovery and change process.
- Works the dynamic interaction between language, emotion, mind, physical, social and environmental dimension, and spirit (whatever that means to you!).
- Considers the uniqueness of each person, whose needs, ways of awakening and changing, require exclusivity in approach – each human being is unique with a mind and a suitcase filled with stories of their own.
- Considers the customer in his/her performance in a collective system.
- In-depth and generative work on intervention -client is a human being in the process of evolution, not just an object to achieve goals.
- The client works with self-awareness and his/her goals to bring about effective inner change, leveraging all areas of life, to a heightened level of awareness.
- More fulfilled, more congruent life, in balance with itself and capable of coping with the consequences of change.